Mesotech is an Italian cosmetic laboratory with more than 20 years of experience in the research, development, innovation, manufacturing and distribution of skincare solution for both beauty and aesthetics institutes worldwide, with wholesale services available in over 28 countries. It bases its values on providing high quality and strong customer satisfaction.
All products are developed and manufactured in response to customer demand, using a team of dedicated dermatologists and scientific staff that understand the needs of customers and the ingredients that are able to correct skin rregularities.
Mesotech skincare products are well known to give visible results due to the following product attributes:
- Quality ingredients
- High concentration of the actives
- Anti-oxidants - ingredients, balanceing free radicals’ levels
- Excipients - inactive substances that serve as the vehicle for the active substances
For needle-free mesotherapy Mesotech products can be easily absorbed through the skin layers, the lipid barrier, followed by the skin tissue and then the acquoporins between skin cells. Whats more, Mesotech's skincare range has very low molecular weight to further increase the skin's permeability.
All products undergo strong quality assurance processes, including testing during packaging and sterilisation.
Mesotech product range is free from ingredients derived from human or animal origin and does not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Mesotech's skincare treat the following indications:
- Lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Stretch marks
Mesotech products are clinically proven and dermatologically tested.
At Minerva Aesthetics we currently stock the following products:
- Biopeel - an excellent natural peeling mix containing a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon. It is an excellent product for a natural and effective exfoliation thank to Lactic, Glycolic, Citric, Malic and Tartaric Acids that are present in this peel. Biopeel is perfect for a deep corneolysis action.
- Chelaskin - a highly effective anti-bruise cream indicated for post-surgery and post-aesthetic treatments with a main ingredient Lactoferrin. Chelaskin is very beneficial to salon owners and their aesthetic practitioners as well as plastic surgeons because it helps avoid complaints from the clients about possible bruising after dermarolling, laser resurfacing, sclerotherapy, microdermabrasion as well as surgical procedures, such as blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and face lifting
- Celludren - a dietary supplement fat burning drink containing such active ingredients as Polyphenols, Synefrine and Caffeine which work in synthesis together to create a special metabolic process within the body known as Thermogenesis as well as Lypolysis
- IdealWeight - weight loss supplements containing Forskolin, Polyphenols, Synefrine and Caffeine
- Motion Roller - a perfect tool for Collagen Induction Therapy also known as dermarolloling. Motion Roller performs skin needling with a built-in seat for nebulizer and atomizer.